About the Supplier
We have been involved in organic poultry production for 10 years. From an egg to the plate. We work in a completely controlled production chain where 90% of our process depends on us and the remaining 10% on our long trusted suppliers. In some cases, we control the process from the hatching of the eggs to the finished packaged product which we deliver by our own transportation.
We know that thanks to the trust placed on us we can produce only the highest quality products.
Company Type / Business Services
Farmer / Grower / Agriculture
Our products & services
Products / Services
FOOD & DRINK PRODUCTS